Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Update

Well, I guess I was slacking a little because it has been three months since my last post!!!  I guess and update is due.  Our wedding was March 7th and it was absolutely the most perfect day of my life.  Everything went perfectly!  I couldn't have asked for anything better.  We didn't go on a honeymoon because J had only a few days off before he had to go back to school :(  We did, however, get ourselves a little present....a puppy!!!  We got a bichon frise.  His name is Mattie and he is a cute little fluffball.  He has definantly given us some insight into what it will be like to be parents (even  though I know he is much easier).

Speaking of parents, a couple of weeks ago I flew out to North Carolina to visit my best friend from highschool and her new little baby!  He is 2 months old and the cutest, most precious little baby I have ever seen.  It was so amazing to see my best friend as a mom; she is doing such a wonderful job.

In about a month J and I are moving for his 3rd year of medical school so we are very excited and very busy getting everything ready.  I have a job interview this friday and then I will be house hunting all day after that!  I am really looking forward to going somewhere new and the adventures to come.

Last but not least for the updates;  I am training for a sprint triathlon in October!!!  I am so excited for this new challenge.  Last year I did a half marathon and I have done a million 5K's in the past so now I am looking for something different.  I plan on doing a half marathon again somtime later this year.  Okay I think that is it for the updates. Now if I can only figure out how to get people to read these posts :)

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment