Sunday, February 22, 2009

First time blogger

Hello~

This is my first blog and I can't tell you how excited and I am to start this.  I love to write and now I have discovered a way to do this and actually have people (hopefully) read and respond to my thoughts on my everyday life.  I thought blogging would also be a great way to keep family and friends updated on my life when I don't get to see or talk to them very often. 

Things are really busy right now and will be for the next 2 weeks because I am getting married in 13 days!!!!  My fiance, J is a 2nd year medical student so he was been slightly pre-occupied with school to do much of the wedding planning, but thankfully my mom and dad have been very involved.  It just so happens that he has a huge test the day before the wedding; so he is taking his test and then driving with one of his groomsman 5 hours to get home where the wedding will be.  We did not mean for the wedding to be planned at such a bad time but being in a medical school he does not get much time off and the week of the wedding will be his spring break so at least he will be able to relax once the wedding is over.  Sadly, we are not going to go on a honeymoon just yet because we have to find a place to live when we move in June.  For J's 3rd and 4th year he is able to choose out of 5 locations where he wants to live to complete his clinical rotations.  We chose to move to Port St. Lucie because it is close to our hometown.  After these 2 years are up who knows where we will end up but that is the most exciting part of it all!.  

I am going to go ahead and stop here and try to improve my profile a bit.  If you read this, thanks for taking the time!


No comments:

Post a Comment